Caring for mind, body, spirit, and community
- Providing counseling, psychotherapy, consultation, and education
- Integrating spiritual and psychological perspectives
TPC is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. With the help of you, our generous supporters, and your contributions, we are able to provide quality therapy in a comfortable therapeutic setting at a reasonable cost. We also provide client aid funding for individuals without insurance and who are unable to afford our standard fees.
We hope you will consider making a tax-deductible contribution to our center. Your donation will focus on TPC’s greatest needs, with our current projects and programs including:
- Upgrading TPC’s space (carpeting, bathroom floors, seating, lighting) to ensure the most welcoming and functional space for all our clients.
- Building two additional office spaces, within our current building, to increase our clinical staff and in turn increase the number of clients we are able to serve.
- Providing funding for our staff to present key mental health topics (e.g. suicide prevention) to various organizations and the community.
- Creating and running various community groups (e.g. Narrative Therapy, Clergy Peer Group) which extend our core mission.
- Keeping TPC’s Client Aid Funds fully funded so our clients can be served regardless of ability to pay.
You may donate online or mail a contribution to us at:
Triangle Pastoral Counseling, Inc.
312 W Millbrook Road, Ste. 109
Raleigh, NC 27609